Monday, October 21, 2013

Help Us Support Breast Cancer Research!



As a female-owned small business, I find it's important to support our sisters that have either battled cancer or have stood by someone's side as they did. I'm a firm believer that we're all connected and when we help others we help ourselves. In my smaller world, I'd like to do my 
   part, and I'm asking for your help.

For every purchase you make from now until the end of the year, I'd like to donate 15% to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Although I have not been touched by it, I am aware that someone's life is changed every few minutes of every day with a new diagnosis. 

Women are strong, and especially when families, friends and strangers rally together to help each other and our communities. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment